The annual Nelson Pine Industries Chamber of Commerce Business Awards recognise innovation and creativity in the business sector, and this year we’re celebrating our 30th anniversary. To mark this significant milestone we’ve made some changes to the categories to recognise and celebrate all aspects of business excellence in our community.
The Chamber of Commerce Business Awards are a highlight of Nelson Tasman’s business calendar. As well as providing exposure and recognition for your organisation, the Awards provide the opportunity to benchmark your business and gain valuable advice on how you can continue to grow. The entry deadline closed on Friday 14 September 2018.
The Awards bring together our region’s business heart. The black tie dinner on Friday 2 November is widely acknowledged as a very special night of networking and celebrating success.
The 2018 NPI Chamber of Commerce Business Award categories are:
- Nelson Weekly/Waimea Weekly Emerging Business
- NZME Small Business
- Mediaworks Medium Business
- Nelson City Council Large Business
- New Zealand King Salmon Community Impact
- Datacom Clever Business
- Nelson Forests Ltd Business Person of the Year
- Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce Young Business Person of the Year
- Nelson Pine Industries Supreme Business Award
Thank you to all our generous sponsors supporting the 2018 Nelson Pine Industries Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce Business Awards.