The Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce is the independent voice of business and offers a complete toolkit of networking, business development and training to unlock your business vitality.
We are the largest and most active business networking, training and advocacy group in the Nelson Tasman region.
With a support base of more than 500 members, the Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce helps businesses like yours. Belonging to the Chamber expands your network, builds relationships, helps to grow your business and strengthens the positive voice for business in the region.
We are independent of local and central government, which provides us with a strong advocacy voice that is accountable to our membership.
The benefits of belonging to the Chamber include:
- Use the Chamber network to raise your profile and promote your business through discounted advertising rates and local member to member offers.
- Be involved in influencing change to create a better business environment in our region.
- Complimentary monthly networking events helping you to form valuable business connections
- Access to topical, informative and inspirational speakers through our monthly speaker series
- Regular training and business development workshops
- Access to business advice and funding to improve your business capabilities
- Assistance with trade and export documentation
- Big savings with national partners including Noel Leeming, Office Max, Vodafone, Caltex, Z Energy and Hertz.
- Local member to member offers
- Benchmark your business and gain exposure by entering the annual Business Awards.
- Access to the Mahitahi Colab facilities.
If you want to talk about chamber membership contact Trina on email@example.com