Over 90 Chamber members attended the BNZ Business after 5 at the new OfficeMax location. It was a successful evening of networking and a chance to receive expert advice on OfficeMax’s wide range of products.
Ten superb prizes were given away through the Busines Card Draw, including Office Chairs, a Fellowes commercial shredder, Plantronics headset, an OKI printer, Olympus Digital Voice Recorders as well as a washroom makeover from Tork.
This was a great opportunity to receive expert advice on:
- Furniture – complete office fit-out, ergonomic assessment, home office furniture solution
- Technology – media, consumables, accessories, printers and laptop
- Packaging & Health and Hygiene – bubble wrap, tape, washroom supplies, pallet wrap and solutions for every packaging nee
- Cafe – lunchroom and cafe supplies including machine
- Safety Products – footwear, hi-vis products, overalls and emergency supplie
- Office Products – filing, storage and other general stationary requirements